Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Got zucchini?

Need some ideas for that glut of zucchini you have lyin' around? Here are some ideas for your perusing pleasure.

Veggie Pasta Stir-Fry - simple, light summer supper

Zesty Veggie Enchiladas - heartier and more filling

Sicilian Lentil Pasta Sauce - make some for the freezer!

My Favorite Muffins

Super Stuffed Tortillas - use corn, onions and peppers from your garden too!

Creamy Garden Spaghetti - yum

Veggie-Packed Chili - recipe to come!

Zucchini Bread - This is the best recipe I've tried

The following recipes I haven't tried, but I plan to.

Stealth Zucchini Dinner

Zucchini Apple Crisp

Summer Lentil Salad

I've also been blanching and freezing zucchini dices and slices for use in future stir-fries and recipes. I also heard that you can thinly slice, season and dehydrate them to make zucchini chips. Don't let any of this green goodness go to waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment