Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekly Menu Planner

Our computer was out of service for quite a while, so this blog got put on the back burner (pun intended). But I plan to start posting here regularly again, most likely for my own eyes only, but I'm okay with that.


Here is our meal plan for this week, with links to specific recipes where possible. I am only posting dinner because we usually have oatmeal or something equally simple for breakfast and lunch is usually leftovers or sandwiches.


Monday: Fish, sweet potatoes, spinach

Tuesday: We will be out of town and will have dinner out

Wednesday: Pineapple Pork Stir-Fry - I will definitely report back on this stir-fry recipe.

Thursday: Spaghetti Carbonara - excited to see how this turns out and is received

Friday: Red Beans 'n Rice - We have a bunch of half bags of beans sitting in the cupboard, so I am devising a plan to rid us of them. Plus, I've been wanting to try this.


Sunday: Ham, Sweet Potatoes, Roasted Asparagus


I also have a sweet bread recipe to try out sometime this week. What are you having for dinner this week?

1 comment:

  1. How come you always have beans on the nights I babysit Lauren?

    ReplyDelete